Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Christmas With the Cowboy, 🎄Tina Radcliffe. (Book Review)




Home for the holidays. 
A second chance at love on Big Heart Ranch  

Former Navy  SEAL Zach Norman has been avoiding his ranching roots and the woman he couldn’t have. Back to visit his brother's widow, Emma Maxwell Norman, and her adorable toddler twins, the bah-humbug cowboy is roped into helping prepare the ranch for the holidays. Working side by side, can Emma and Zach overcome their troubled past... and receive the greatest Christmas gift of all--love? 



My thoughts: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

What happens when the Queen of Christmas and the scrooge's hearts collide?

  The tall, dark and brooding type, former Navy SEAL Zach Norman is shocked to find out he can handle life or death situations but not working alongside his brother's widow, the woman he's loved since he was a child. 

  Emma Maxwell Norman, completely unaware of Zach's feelings towards her, is all things merry, cheery and bright.
  Aside from co-running Big Heart Ranch,  a place for abused, neglected and orphaned children, Emma is also a single mother to two precious two year old twin daughters, Rachel and Elizabeth.

   Although I was super stoked to read this book, it wasn't at all what I expected.  It was a great book of course, I was just a little disappointed. My assumptions led me to believe I was getting something entirely different.   
   I also would have preferred some more faith content. 

 But I definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a clean, Christmas themed, Christian romance novel.

    So, will the 6'5, mass muscle former Navy SEAL find Christmas cheer on the Big Heart Ranch? 

 Find out by getting your own copy of Christmas With the Cowboy, Here. At ThriftBooks, which is where I got mine. 

Or if you prefer getting it brand new for a little extra, you can get it Here.

I also found out that Tina Radcliffe actually served in the Army,  I just want to say a huge thanks to you Tina for everything you've done for our country and everything you do. Thank you, so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You like what I thrifted?

I've gone thrifting a few times this month so here's some of my favorite finds from each trip!                                      ...