Saturday, October 15, 2022

Thrift Haul!

 



Thrift haul


I recently did a poll on my Instagram to see what people would be interested in seeing. And thrift hauls was something that a lot of people wanted to see. So, here we go. My most recent haul!



 The first thing I picked up was obviously books. I grabbed this little Roundtree Woman book at my first stop. It didn't have a description but I liked the name and it was 50c so I went ahead and took the chance that it'll be good. And the Gossip Girl book because my sister-in-law really enjoyed the show.


 

Then, at the same thrift shop they had a free book basket. So of course I grabbed up these Hardy Boy books. And some kids books to keep around for my nieces!



Onto my next stop, I found the cutest little flower shop themed cookie jar. Which I haven't shared yet but I've started collecting! And it fit perfectly with my others. Plus a bonus, the whole store was half off.  So I got this cutie for $3 bucks!


Then at the same store I found the cutest picture frames ever. In case you don't know I'm currently trying to make my whole house fairy themed so these are perfect. I got them for $2, $2, and $1.


Then I got the sweetest, homiest poster for $2 bucks, also at a store where everything was half off. I thought it would go perfectly in my craft room!



As soon as I saw these I knew they were coming home with me. The most darling candle stick holders for just $2. Fit perfectly with my fairy theme!

And apparently it was just the perfect day to find fairy items because I got the cutest spoon rest for my kitchen. It's things like this that might actually get me to cook, haha.

And lastly, I picked up the absolute sweetest mug for just $1.50. Like does it not make you want to have a tea party in a garden? 

 And then just because I have to include it. Lulu was not a thrift find but he really wanted to be in the picture.

  In total I spent $17 bucks for one of my favorite hauls yet. 

 So, let me know. Is thrifting something you enjoy? And are my hauls something you want to see more of? I never say no to shopping!

 

 Remember, you're doing amazing even if it doesn't feel like it. And I'm proud of you. Have a day full of rest and healing.
  With love, 
                  Rebekah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You like what I thrifted?

I've gone thrifting a few times this month so here's some of my favorite finds from each trip!                                      ...