Sunday, February 10, 2019

Fab Five: Top Five Book Heros.



Hey, I'm baaack!
I'm a couple days late posting this, but I've been very sick these last few days, so you'll have to excuse me!

  Today I'm bringing my top five book heros! Not my favorites, ones that I enjoy. Immensely. 🤣
And here I go.

Number 1: Todd Spencer.


 Todd is the best.
  Swoon worthy, a total God lover, a friend to everyone.
  Plus he's a gorgeous surfer boy. Shall I go on?
  He loves with all his heart. Even when he is fighting with Christy, AKA the love of his life, he is always there. 
  He does what's best. He trusts God wholeheartedly. He's a true inspiration.
 I love him. 😍😍😍
#waitingformyTodd.
Also, can we just acknowledge that Todd has ruined every other guy out there because I don't think there is anyone as good as him.

 Number 2: Kyle Buchanan.

Ahh Kyle. *swoons at just the thought of him.*

   Though there are editions with Kyle on the cover I don't like them nearly as much as this one.
 Maybe because it's the cover that I read the book with, but there's just something about it. Don't you think?

 Kyle is a firefighter, he volunteers at the church youth group.
He's got faith bigger than Texas, plus he's just so darn good looking.
 And there was only one time throughout the book that I was mad at him.
Or was it two? Who knows, who cares? It's Kyle!
  I adore him, in case you couldn't tell. 😉

 Number 3: Tyler Atherton.



Tyler has such a heart of gold.
 Though Carissa has expressed her disinterest many times,  Tyler just won't give up on the girl he's sure he loves.
  Tyler is such a gentlemen. He respects Carissa and her past.
  Carissa has been running from hurt for so long, when it finally catches up to her she's in big trouble. And of course Tyler, with a whole lot of faith in God, swoops and and becomes the hero that has always been lurking underneath.
   AND he's really good looking. 😉

 Number 4: Dave Richman.

 I couldn't find an edition with Dave on the cover but just know he's here in spirit.

 Dave is a protector, (a well known trait in Dee's books.)
 He wants to do nothing but protect the people he loves, and for the most part he does.
Buuuut then he meets Kate. The strongwilled, head strong, fierce woman who doesn't need protection. Or does she?
  Dave doesn't give up. Especially when it comes to people hurting the people he loves. Don't do that. It's for your own good.  He's got a gorgeous British accent, a heart of gold. He's a friend, a follower of Christ, and an FBI Agent.  Definitely, definitely swoon worthy.


 Number 5: Ben Thornton.



Ben always does what's right, especially after that unfortunate incident when he was young.
 Ben is so kind and sweet, especially to Millie, the sweet southern girl he finds snooping where she doesn't belong.
 They embark on an incredible journey together, thinking they'd find the true identity of Millie's great grandfather.
Instead they find who they are as individuals, and who they are together.
 Ben is smart, funny, good looking, SOOO kind.
I just love him.



  I hope you enjoyed my list and be sure to check out Erudessa's post!!

 Who are your favorite book heros?

~Rebekah.
 

2 comments:

You like what I thrifted?

I've gone thrifting a few times this month so here's some of my favorite finds from each trip!                                      ...