Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Fab Five: Top five favorite movie/tv heros. Part 1.



Today I'm collaborating with my very good friend, Erudessa to bring you a list of our top five favorite movie and TV heros.
  So without further ado, my list.


 

 1 Luke Danes.
 How can you not love Luke Danes?? As some of you know, Gilmore Girls is my favorite TV show ever!
 So how could I not put this loyal, kind, grouchy diner owner at the top of my list?
 Luke may be the grinch at all times of the year but he's soooo sweet. He just doesn't always show it. 😉




 2 Clark Davis.
 That's right, the Love Comes Softly patriarch. Does the man ever age?
  His kindness never changes, his love for his family;  His unwavering faith in Christ; those are just a few reasons to love this hero!
 He is always there when someone needs him. He loves like you've never seen love before.
 Actually, the song Wherever You Are by Ben Rector kinda fits him perfectly!



 3  Ty Borden.
 Yup, the emotionally scarred boy who runs away when things get hard, on the popular television show, Heartland.
 But he loves so deeply.
 I think one of the main reasons I love him is because he has grown so much throughout the series.
 You know, he had a really bad childhood, he's running away from his problems instead of facing them.
 He has to learn to stop running.
 With the help of horse crazy, Amy Fleming, he might just do that. 😉



4   Leland "Lee" Coulter.
 Lee is a too unpopular TV hero in my eyes.
Mountie Jack Thornton mostly outshines this handsome hero on When Calls the Heart.  But, Jack actually isn't my favorite hero.
 Lee is  so sweet, encouraging and kind!
 Plus he can put up with Rosemary's nonsense like nobody's business.
 Lee comes to town right when we need him to, he picks the people of Hope Valley up, (formerly known as Coal Valley) and builds up their hopes and dreams again.
 What's not to love?



 5 Leroy Jethro Gibbs.
 You didn't think there was going to be a list without him on it did you?
He practically invented the list.
 Gibbs is the silent, brooding type. But he never fails to show up.
 Or invite you in. To his basement. Where he's working on what seems to be his 44th boat.
   Gibbs has been through a lot, it's what makes him so kind when people are hurting.
 He knows when to push, when to stand still, and when to just be a shoulder to cry on. And many, many people do that.
 He's so empathic. So gentle (except when it comes to the people who hurt the people he loves.)
He loves deeply which means he hurts deeply.


    I hope you enjoyed this post of my favorite TV/movie heros!!

Be sure to check out Erudessa's post!

❓What are five of your favorite heros that grace the TV screen?

2 comments:

  1. I posted mine!

    Ah yes, the inevitable Luke Danes. XD That reminds you, I need to talk to you all about that show.

    Eww! Plah! Pleck! Yuck! *shudders* Sorry, girl, I just can't STAND the way they messed up Clark in those movies!!

    TY Borden. He's cool. ;)

    YESSS!!! Lee is one of the only people I like from that show!! Very under appreciated! And have you ever seen behind the scenes stuff of Kavan Smith (the actor who plays him) and Pascale Hutton (Rosemary)? They are a total hoot!

    Hehehehe! So I've not watched NCIS, but I have seen some of Gibbs'. Most notably a collection of the infamous head slap scenes. Love them!

    Great choices, Bekah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm commenting as Hannah because our phone is messed up! 🤣
      Text me and we'll talk!!

      I have seen the behind the scenes, their so cute!!! And hysterical!! 😂

      Gibb slaps are the best! 🤣🤣

      Ty is REALLY cool! 😉😉

      Delete

You like what I thrifted?

I've gone thrifting a few times this month so here's some of my favorite finds from each trip!                                      ...